Meeting guest expectations and providing excellent service are the responsibility of all crew. This course is designed to instil confidence in deck officers, develop their awareness of interior departments and ultimately prepare them for providing a seamless service to guests. The course is practical and is bespoke to individual yachts and guests’ preferences.
We cover many different topics including:
- personal presentation (personal hygiene, body language, uniform)
- teamwork (having difficult conversations, sharing important information)
- success secrets (knowing your guests)
- deck operations (preparing, maintaining and closing the deck area, checking stock and requests from interior)
- tender and car operations (weather, guest welcome, boarding and seating guests).