All housekeeping personnel in the organisation (yachts, hotels or private residences) and for anyone with responsibility for the development and training of others within their team/function. Ideal for those wishing to pursue a professional career in training and development.
Who is this course for?
- Understanding of a housekeeping operation in the villa/yacht etc
- Support between other interior teams
- How to apply a good working knowledge for professional and efficient housekeeping services on-board and in private residences
- How to follow and apply housekeeping procedures and schedules (SOPs)
- The effects and usage of cleaning products and chemicals, and the environmental effects
- Methodology of cleaning
- The effects and procedures for garbage and waste disposal onboard
- How to correctly care and maintain a variety of surfaces, artefacts, fabrics and furnishings
- How to proficiently set up guest cabins and evening turndown
- How to apply health, safety and hygienic practices and do risk assessments
Please contact us if you would like to experience this customisable training onboard for your entire team.