All laundry personnel in the organisation, yachts or private residences, and anyone responsible for developing and training others within their team/function. Ideal for those wishing to pursue a professional career in training and development.
Who is this course for?
- Knowledge of the laundry practices and procedures and a good understanding of the owner and their needs
- The role of the laundry department and professional laundry skills
- The different laundry procedures for guest on, guests off and crew
- Recognition of laundry labels
- How to treat stains
- The correct use and routine maintenance of the washing machine and tumble dryer
- Safety risks and importance of cleaning the tumble dryer filters and maintaining ironing equipment
- The correct processes for ironing, folding and presenting laundered garments
Please contact us if you would like to experience this customisable training onboard for your entire team.