This training course takes you on an aromatic journey into the popular bean, coffee. Your team will learn about coffee production processes and the coffee flavour wheel to better understand Espresso culture. Learning how to turn white coffee into art forms with specialised milk frothing tips and tips on how to serve coffee cocktails.
Who is this course for?
- Background of the coffee bean, historical facts and the main differences between the Arabica and Robusta and other coffees from around the world
- Coffee production process, from berries to roasted beans, and introduction to the coffee flavour wheel
- Espresso culture: Operating the coffee grinder and manual espresso machine. How to create the perfect espresso and other black coffee styles such as ristretto, espresso lungo and Americano
- Milk frothing: How to create white coffee styles such as cappuccino, macchiato, cortado, coffee macchiato and latte macchiato
- How to serve white and black coffee styles, plating, garnish, condiments and assortments to complement the coffee
- Pour over and pressure methods such as the Kalita, French press, aero press, clever dripper, Hario V60, Chemex and automatic drip brew
- Coffee cocktails such as Irish Coffee, Espresso Martini, Coffee Negroni and espresso G&T
Please contact us if you would like to experience this customisable training onboard for your entire team.