This course is for anyone involved in wine and drinks service with any level of experience and wishing to know about prosecco to become confident in selecting and recommending them.
Who is this course for?
- Where and how prosecco can be made in Italy and a brief history
- Prosecco as a wine, the grape varieties, and its rocketing popularity
- The classic styles and categories (eg. Brut-Extra dry-Dry, Col Fondo; Frizzante-Spumante)
- How to taste and describe prosecco
- How to professionally serve prosecco, recommended type of glasses, ideal storage and service temperature, opening the bottle, etc
- Prosecco and food pairing based on the different categories
Please contact us if you would like to experience this customisable training onboard for your entire team.