Want to learn about the famous Italian fizz? This course has your team covered, learning about its history and grape varieties as well as sampling classic styles and categories. During the masterclass, your team will understand how to serve in the correct glassware and store and pair prosecco with food.
Who is this course for?
- Where and how prosecco can be made in Italy and a brief history
- Prosecco as a wine, the grape varieties, and its rocketing popularity
- The classic styles and categories (eg. Brut-Extra dry-Dry, Col Fondo; Frizzante-Spumante)
- How to taste and describe prosecco
- How to professionally serve prosecco, recommended type of glasses, ideal storage and service temperature, opening the bottle, etc
- Prosecco and food pairing based on the different categories
Please contact us if you would like to experience this customisable training onboard for your entire team.