This course is for anyone involved in wine and drinks service with any level of experience and wanting to know about Italian wine regions, wine categories and understand the strong connection between regional wines and cuisines.
Masterclass: Wines of Italy
Who is this course for?
- The most important Italian wine regions from North to South: Veneto, Prosecco, Alto Adige, Piemonte, Toscana, Umbria, Puglia, Sicilia, Campania
- The most important Italian grape varieties by region and types of wines
- Unique conditions of the regions, its soil, climate, etc
- How the classic wine categories are produced
- How to professionally serve each type of wine and recommend the type of glasses, ideal storage and service temperature, opening the bottle, etc
- Wine and food pairing based on the different categories
Please contact us if you would like to experience this customisable training onboard for your entire team.