Looking to build your level of service, ensure it’s sustainable with the added bonus of developing your team and enhancing retention? Then Train the Trainer is the solution for you. During this programme participants will learn how to design, develop and deliver effective training sessions. They will grow in confidence as a trainer and learn techniques enabling them to deliver engaging training on any topic. The training is highly interactive with practical exercises and fun activities to support everyone as they build their training skills.
Train the Trainer
Who is this course for?
- Explore and understand what qualities make a great trainer
- Understand adult learning theories and practices and how to apply this in training design and delivery with passive and active learning
- Gain insight into their own learning styles and learning preferences
- Explore and understand the various roles within training application and when is appropriate to use each
- How to break down and teach a skill and the importance of observation and feedback in the development of others
- Design and develop an effective training session, considering audience, objectives, content, and structure with the building blocks of the learner engagement in facilitation
- Develop confidence to deal with disruptive participants in the moment
- Plan and develop appropriate evaluation strategies designed to meet needs of varying levels of stakeholders
€ 1.350,- per person (at one of our locations)
Please contact us if you would like to experience this training onboard for your entire team.